What We Do
One of the most efficient ways for a business to create a unique customer experience to more people is by producing custom software. If your business is quickly growing or you’re just looking to get off the ground, we can help you by creating custom tools for your employees and your customers. We have experience in a number of technologies that can help
- Application design and development with .NET technologies such as ASP.NET, C#, MVC, and WebForms.
- Database design and development with SQL Server, PostgreSQL, and MySQL.
- Large-scale application architecture and design with services such as Amazon AWS and Windows Azure.
- Agile project management techniques that will deliver software solutions in a timely, efficient manner.
We will actively work with you and your staff to develop software for your business.
Keep your staff focused on growing your business and creating a positive experience for your customers. Generate value with systems that remove time-consuming tasks from your plate and pay dividends by reducing the steps in your business workflow.
Automation pays off by
- Leveraging the knowledge you have acquired in running your business by scaling your products to more customers.
- Producing consistency of results. Automating your systems will produce consistent, repeatable results.
- Reducing the time invested in your day-to-day tasks.
- Allowing work to be done while you’re not there.
We will sit down with you and take the time to understand how you work. From there we can craft an efficient, streamlined solution to run these tasks on your behalf.
Businesses make decisions every day based upon their results in providing value to their customers. As businesses grow, it’s common to have data in too many places. Letting this debt of knowledge accumulate can slow and even fatigue your ability to adapt to a rapidly changing world.
- Does your company operate multiple CRM tools, perhaps even in different departments, but you want to see all of your sales numbers in one place?
- Do your software vendors claim to integrate with one another, with little-to-no explanation as to how to make it happen?
- Have you developed multiple applications or databases in-house, and think it’s finally time they start talking to each other?
We can work with you to architect a solution that pulls data from multiple sources and into your hands.